THE FRANK BOOKSELLER
1) - Goodmorning... do you have "Tears and Passion in Paris"?
- Sorry madame, but we dont sell "arlequins" nor cheesy novels.
2) - Anyway... so maybe you have the "elixir of ultra-optimism and other recipes of success"?
- Neither we sell "self help books"... these are just for the naives...
3) - Uff! Then perhaps you have "Hollow Earth and Elves of the Third Reich"?
- We definitelly DON' T bring conspiracy theories books, I am sorry!
4) - What the... So what kind of bookstore is this anyway? You are gonna die
penniless mister!! And you all dare complain why people prefer shopping
books from "Malls" and big chain - bookstores...
- ...but, I have Camus, Flaubert, Kafka, Brecht, Wilde...
- Isn' t anything of these ok for you?