he dragged his feet to the train station.
2) Dozens of conflicting thoughts and
emotions were racing through his mind.
3) Scattered memories from the days of the
convention tormented him with no respite.
4) On the journey back, he caught himself
imagining his wife dead.
1) e smell of coal and a sweet
2) I floated t
fingers in m
3) urrounded by all the men from the offic
ck, Nick, even Jason from accounts. T
down and started taking off my clothes
4) - I'm scared! Am I gay?
- That's it! No more cookies for you at bed time...
FRESH SUMMER BREAKFAST IS READY...
1) - Perfect!!! So, I'll upload it on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and see you again tomorrow
at 9:00 am.
2) - Hey Baby! How about a drink? I'm working as a model in the mornings, you know...
4) Next morning...
- You're fired!
Check HERE the reference image on Instagram!!!
Big thanks to Sophia for spontaneous inspiration. She knows... ;)
1) The secret appeal of melancholy sometimes takes your breath away...
2) Like lost treasures which since years now, who knows where their maps have gone.
3) Sometimes I just get charmed, by the sound of the coin falling into the fountain...
4) And then I forget my sorrow, by playing with the reflections of her light.
1) Sakis' ghosts make his life so hard.
2) They sneeze loudly during the siesta time, they pluck the petals of his daisies.
3) And even worse: they terrify every gentle soul that tries to come close to him.
4) But every first of the month he also takes his revenge, by putting them all in a sack and going
them to the laundry.
1) At the IKEA's market, you can find smoked crab's paste...
- ...when nobody is around, you could eat it right from the tube.
2) A few days ago, I bought a box of biscuits, for my mates. A girl ate them all!
- You have to try them! They're great!!!
3) - I mix two spoons of salted butter with three of praline, and eat it on milk-soaked bread!!!
4) The best part in a bag of potato chips, are the odds and ends...