THE WHALE WANTS TO GET IN NOAH'S ARK TOO.
1) - God said all animals!
2) - Come on, Whale, the Ark is for the animals that can't breathe in the water!
- I can't either. I am a mammal.
3) - Give me a break, Whale, you know very well what I mean!
- Yeah, right!
4) - Just say it! You think I'm fat, that's all!
- Godammit, Whale!
HOW CAN YOU TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SALT AND SUGAR?
1) - Salt is more... How can I put it? Huh...
2) - I remember one time I accidentally made a salty coffee for my boss!
3) - I buy thick salt, so I can tell.
4) - Sugar's colour is... sugary!
1) It's the man across the street.
2) What did he say he does?
3) I liked it better when I lived downtown.
4) Everything is going to be alright. A man who wanted to cross the river got on the boat. - Why are you doing this? they asked him. - And he replied with disdain, I'm in a big hurry.
WELL, LET'S GET THINGS STRAIGHT
1) - Performance is just bad theater
2) - Installations are just bad sculptures
3) - Video art is just bad cinema
4) - And Instagram is just bad photography! 'Nuff said.
ICELANDERS 1) They do listen toBjörk. 2) They age until 30 y.o. and then stay there. 3) They also eat goat soup* (only with sheep instead!). 4) You can listen to the sound of them talking for hours. * traditional greek food in mountain villages.