2.5.11

#119 - THE MEANING OF LIFE


THE MEANING OF LIFE

1) - I 've searched it in ideologies, organisations and movements...
- But all I found was ambitious figureheads and hollow speeches...

2) - And then in religions, magic, ceremonies and occultism...
- And there I met nothing more than fanatism, guilts, exploitation and wolves
in sheep's clothing...

3) - And since I had all these disappointments I fell into gangbangs
and hallucinogens...
- ...until I felt my body could'nt bear it anymore and my soul was still
remaining empty...

4) - BUUURP!!!
- Sorry dude... were you saying something?

2 comments:

  1. ΡΕΨ!

    Ρε φιλαράκι, το "π" το είδες;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ρε φιλαράκι, σύμφωνα με το Ναύαρχο δεν προβλέπται να βάζουμε τέτοιες ταινίες στο ΚΨΜ.

    Μόνο μπάλα και ειδήσεις του Σταρ! Πίκρα σε λέω...

    ReplyDelete