26.9.12

#427 - PUBLIC SERVICE ABSURDNESS 02



PUBLIC SERVICE ABSURDNESS 02

Toumba Police Department (flashback)
I am sorry.
Your application was rejected by mistake.
Here's the refund.
You can take in it the tax office. 
Of course we have to charge 8 euros.
It's our Failure Fee.
SIGN HERE

1) - Practice your signature. 2000?
    - Um... yes.
    - Year of birth?
    - 2000.

2) - Eye color? Brown?
    - Um... Blue!
    - Blue? Are you sure?
    - Yes, take a look!

3) - Hmmm! OK!
    - Fee, photographs, ID card, all right!
    - Where does the kid sign?
    - The kid signs nowhere. You sign and we're done!

4) TAX OFFICE
    - But of course the kid had to sign. All the papers were cancelled and I had to do an application
      from the start. But I don't have time because I'm going abroad in a few days. So I have to take
      a 80 euro refund to take back the passport issue fee. What am I supposed to do? Make a 80-euro
      gift to the state because the police made a mistake?
    - I am afraid that's the way it is...
    - The public service tells me I have to go to the Tax Office to get the refund. But at the cashier they
      told me it can't be done.
    - You are absolutely right. But there's nothing we can do.

- So I have to go to Halkidiki to take my money back?
- What can I say? The state is destroyed. Alas!
     

2 comments:

  1. Χα! Μου ήθελες Βερολίνα και Πυρηναία...
    Σαν την Ελλαδίτσα πουθενά ρε!
    ;)

    Q: Τελικά οι Χριστοί και Παναγίες στους τοίχους του προϊστάμενου, δεν βοήθησαν, ε;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ααα, είπαμε! σαν τη Χαλκιδική δεν έχει!

    Q: ούτε οι Χριτοπαναγίτσες!

    ReplyDelete