DAMN IT #2
1) Everything started, when king Roger the Obvious of Carbosyland told the well known words...
- Save the Princess from the dragon and you'll take the half of my kingdom!
2) One month and a half later, the revoked prince Moor, was coming back in victory, just to find out,
that Roger only got the 51% of the kingdom, and the rest 49% belongs to...
- ... my father in law.
3) Even if Moor would take the 25.5% , it was impossible, cause he , as an outcast , couldn't got a tax
awareness , to accept the heritage, before marriage. The same time he hadn't the right to marry
a Princess, because he had no money at all...
4) ...moreover, the Princess had a younger brother, Ryan, that will get the 1/3 of his grandfather's
share and the 2/3 of Roger's share, means the 50% of Carbosyland... if king's advisers decide that
Ryan was able to command!
After a few days plague destroyed the place.