22.10.10

#8 - ΝΕΟ ΚΥΜΑ


NEW WAVE

1)  - I dunno man.. Lately, I've been feeling fed up with melody and I'm 
       trying some alternative approaches on what we call "music".
     - You mean?..

2)  - So get this! For example, I've listening to lots of recordings of modem 
       sounds, radiator vaporizations while when I want to relax I love 
       listening to field recordings of floors getting dry.

3)  - There is a new copy machine on 3rd floor. You wanna go give it a 
       listen?

4)  - You 're mocking me, but things are not that simple my friend...

They don't make copy machines like they used to.
      

3 comments:

  1. Some day the people will talking on how Pan/Pan changed the way we listen to the music.
    Since then, the sound of my coffee machine will never be the same again...
    Thanks Man... snif!...

    ReplyDelete
  2. word!

    to dakru kulhse alla stamathse sto moustaki.
    (mono proswrina)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Νίκος Βαρδιάμπασης23/10/10 16:06

    Pan Pan, είσαι αρρώστια. Εξαιρετικό και αυτό το strip!

    ReplyDelete