1) - In the beginning, I'd practice, making lines...
2) - ...I continued with various and simple shapes...
3) - ...later, I tried to capture a more complicated composition...
4) - ...and in the end, I felt ready to paint CAPPELLA SISTINA!
Eh... and the pencils below the ink, I've also erased them with the left hand!
two old strips with 2 panels each
1) Useful advice:
Never ask bearded guys with pointed hats if they have a lighter
- Hey dude, do you have a light?*
*In Greek: got fire?
2) There's a good chance they're wizards...
...and they don't want to be bothered.
1) When you are about to swim, don't test if the water is cold with your toes.
2) It tickles.