1) For nothing in the world he wouldn't feel sympathy, the suffering of the others was a source
of constant pleasure for him....
*19 died in shipwreck*
2) He likes the fact that his neighbors live near poverty, that their son had a car accident,
that the grandmather is ill...
3) Filthy, disgusting rumors he spreads and he poisons the dogs of the neighborhood... in the
other people's gardens he would gladly put a fire...
4) And when he was at his last moments and his brother asked him "if he had lived his life so wrong",
he just answered with passion:
- ...I had loved so much to hate!
1) I like the new guy at the cafeteria but he hasn't noticed me yet!
- How was that coffee again?
- One sugar, no milk, dont shake
2) But a few days later....
- One sugar, no milk, dont shake?
- Er.. Yes! <3
3) And a few more days later...
- May I suggest Salted Caramel Chocolate Creme Frappuccino? It's perfect!
4) OK!.. You crossed the line here, buddy!
1) Just before the party my hairdresser put 2 hairpins in my hair...
...In secret places that only she would know...
2) I heared them talking all night...
- Didn't get it!
- You're so stupid!
3) They had a lot of fun.
- Hey! No more drinks for you two!
4) In the morning I found them sleeping on the floor...
...and I decided to make coffee.
SIGNS OF THE TIMES
1) In less than a decade we learned to share everything: thoughts, photographs, pieces of ourselves.
2) What if most of us do not know each other, if we will never know each other actually...
Millions of people, we are now dancing the same "cotillion" on the biggest dance floor ever existed.
3) Information come and go with senders and receivers you, me, them, people, groups, anyone.
Everything is in here and we are somewhere inside this, entangled.
4) Only one "clic" is enough for us to become mosaics, on the huge, pixel-made face of the new
A face that sometimes scares me a little...
1) Night came in Duba-Duba city.
2) The only person who's not asleep was Joe...
- ... the most malicious punisher of crime!
3) - Wild Joe! Last of pharaoh's sores!
- The curse that a thief send to another!
- The pick-up's broken needle of mafia...
- The shaken cola of the robbers.
- The sudden change to the high for silicon patches of the evil...
4) - ...hair on the siphon of the illegals!
- Yoko Ono to the Beatles of corruption!
- Chickpeas on bloating of the dark forces!
- Word 'BOOBS' on the first date of the underworld.
1) The young member of the tribe, had to survive for five years in the mountains to evolve
into an adult.
2) There he learned to feel humble in front of the universe and to tame his absurd fears...
3) He also learned to expel all his conceited thoughts and to live like creatures of the nature,
accepting what it is offered to him.
4) But when these five years passed and he returned, with horror he discovered that in the place
where his village stood, now there was a highway and some motels...
- Look at there, a native! Quick honey, bring me the camera!
A NIGHT AT THE GREEK VESPA MEETING
Neo-realistic comic inspired from real life
1) - Zzzzats!
- Cough cough...
2) - Blerp...!
3) - Ah Ah oh...
- Hey... They're fucking in the next tent.
- Mosquitos fucked me.
4) - Fuck! I slept on the praline...
And the best of all? The camping cafe opening in 9:30 in morning and serving coffee in 10:00.
1) - Where are you going to, you stopless river?
- Where do you spread the fish and the dreams you are carrying with you?
2) - I know its terrible when you stay in stagnation for a long time... but is it really better for you
to get lost in the big ocean?
3) Don' t call me river, neither will I become ocean. I' m just the water travelling to depths and
to the light.
4) I have been drops of rain and also sweat and tears and even moisture which makes sleeping
at nights unbearable...
I may flow like a river, but this is just temporary, I 'll become a cloud again and I 'll float again
into the skies.