1) - I like in the afternoons, with a good book to escape.
2) - I also often imagine that I am one of the heroes: a technician - tester of an Asimov's robot,
the doctor of Camus' Plague...
3) - Every time a new life, withe new fantastic feelings experiences and thoughts!
4) - And when I 'm tired from the reading, I become again myself:
the one who eats fast food most of the nights and who searches for a future in the small
classifieds, in vain.
LABELS Mr. Pink
1) Everybody has tortured some ant as a kid...
2) You know, when you block it's way and it cannot escape...
- Watchit! Watchit!
(I often love her...)
3) If you draw a black line,...it's the same for the ant.
It cannot escape!
4) I felt sorry for this one...
In memory of all the bugs I Killed these days (my karma is fucked)
1) She fell in love with them, at first sight, but life has not only good times...
- I'm sorry. We don't have them in your size.
2) Suddenly, shoe seller's fairy jingles her nose!
- I can order them, if you like.
3) So, a month later...
- Yes, yes yes!
4) But, the same night...
- Oh gosh... They don't match with my clothes.
COMICS WHILE TALKING ON THE PHONE
1) - AWFUL!
- It can't be.
- This isn't happening.
- Everything is a matter of perspective.
- You can't hear me because I am in the void.
2) - Is it broken?
3) - S - H - I - T
- Oh my, oh my, oh my
- Shit, sometimes, i say godammit
- Shit, shit shit shit shit
- The story/roller shutter is broken!
4) - Phew!
- Please, do come in!
- I am hungry
- But not.
6/6/11 - 13/6/11
1) Sometimes, in purpose to hide my shy personality, I put a raffish mask on my face,
controverting the people.
2) And when, often, I want to run away from responsibilities, I wear the face of the uncatchable
- the crazy - and I disappear.
3) Some other times, I pretend to be "wise". I can jabber for hours about worldviews that
I'm not going even to remember the next day.
4) So many masks have I worn but I still have not found the one: which will absolutely
express me, to become my face...
THE FRANK BOOKSELLER
1) - Goodmorning... do you have "Tears and Passion in Paris"?
- Sorry madame, but we dont sell "arlequins" nor cheesy novels.
2) - Anyway... so maybe you have the "elixir of ultra-optimism and other recipes of success"?
- Neither we sell "self help books"... these are just for the naives...
3) - Uff! Then perhaps you have "Hollow Earth and Elves of the Third Reich"?
- We definitelly DON' T bring conspiracy theories books, I am sorry!
4) - What the... So what kind of bookstore is this anyway? You are gonna die
penniless mister!! And you all dare complain why people prefer shopping
books from "Malls" and big chain - bookstores...
- ...but, I have Camus, Flaubert, Kafka, Brecht, Wilde...
- Isn' t anything of these ok for you?
1) - Not even a year after his death...
- Such a whore!
2) - ...and he is 7 years younger than her
- You can tell, don't you?
- Yes, you can!
3) - She looks like his mother.
- Yeah, she always looked older than her age..
4) - Heeey! How ARE you!
- Lovely hair, by the way!
THE LAST TREE
1) - For countless years it stands here alone, a leftover, say the old natives,
from the age of the plants.
2) - Its few leaves are sick, they 'll possibly be the last ones to grow up on its branches...
- Scientists estimate that after the following Autumn it will remain forever dried...
3) "But I am not going to let it die ingloriously, in Earth' s poisonous atmosphere..."
3) "I will take it with me and I' ll find another virgin and healthy planet to replant it...
- Just let' s hope that such a planet exists out there...