1) Aristedes went out for a Christmas' walk...
2) - The city is empty... looks so similar with a huge bad-tasted abandoned scenery...
3) - ...of a show whose writer recycles since so many years the same senseless
script... (''holidays in Prague - Wienn'', ''Special offer'')
4) - Fortunately there are always some small-time stars who make the difference...
A CHRISTMAS TALE
1) Once upon a time there was a ugly tree everyone was making fun of.
- Look at its leaves!
2) Its leaves may have been ugly, but they were strong. And when the winter came...
3) It was the most beautiful tree in the woods.
4) And it lived happily ever after.
- What a beautiful tree!
REPORT: CTHULHU GIVES ANSWERS:
1) - What do you think about Christina Aguilera?
- A failure. But happy.
2) - What about Peter Lorre?
- We go out at different bars. I don't know.
3) - What's your favorite food?
- It used to be haggis. Nowadays, not that much.
4) - Your favorite color?
- I couldn't describe it precisely. You wouldn't understand.
- Just woke up. Where can I find some coffee?
REPORT: DO YOU STILL FOOL AROUND WITH JACK-KNIFES?
1) - Haha! If you only knew what memories you brought me!
2) - Of course! I have this swiss one since I was 9 years old!
- I always carry it with me! I remember I saved pocket-money for
a month to buy it!
3) - Buzz off!
4) - I don't have a jack-knife.
MY CONTRIBUTION FOR A BETTER WORLD
1) - I always sweep my dog's dirt...
- ...and in the rainy days I 'm always not to blind some passer-by with my
2) - I like to fill my balcony with plants, they make our neighborhood a little bit
3) - ...and I never ''steal'' a taxi from someone who is waiting for it more time
4) - I think my fellow citizens will make some day a statue to honor me for
all these and they will remember me forever!
- Do you remember him, dude?
- Yeah... what an @sshole!
DETECTIVE PIGEON AND HIS VIRUS
1) At detective Pigeon's office...
- I want to know who's doing my wife!
2) The mysterious client leaves, unaware he's carrying a virus on his neck!!
3) On the same night, the virus jumps unnoticed into the unfaithful wife's drink.
4) Three days later...
- That's the guy!
LABELS Harry Lagoussis